Friday, February 22, 2008

My how the days fly.....

I am not quite sure how it is already February 22. I suppose when one works two jobs (effectively), is a choir bit*h for two groups and has a great boyfriend who I wanna spend every minute possible with....well, then time can move along.


I needed a light at the end of the "two jobs" tunnel (boss is on maternity leave) so I have scheduled my first spring trip since I have become what many think is an adult...that means one has a full-time job and responsibilities and stuff. I might argue that point. Nonetheless, I am off to Cayman with my parents and Scotty Hotty the first week of May. It is a VERY bright end to the tunnel and I am already gazing forward at it.

I had a really funny dream last night about my pretty calm nephew, Miles. He is a quiet lad who will randomly and quickly burst out into fits of laughter. It is the funniest thing I have seen him do as of late. Well, I dreamed last night that we were all sitting at the table eating and he got up out of his chair (he doesn't even walk yet) and started running around the table, laughing hysterically. He even had this crazy look in his eyes. I called my sister and as Miles pounded on their home piano and laughed, she asked him what he thought. He didn't say much but he did laugh.


I wouldn't do anything like that Aunt Tina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina,
I can remember when you used to run around the table in fits of laughter too.....Not too long ago!
TAM